Originally posted on https://www.ketochow.xyz/recipe/keto-chow-instant-pot-cheddar-broccoli-soup/.
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups chicken broth or bone broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup diced carrots optional
- 1 cup diced celery
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 6 ounces shedded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 scoop Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- Turn your Instant Pot on to sauté
- Add butter and once melted add the optional carrots and celery and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add 3.5 cups of chicken broth, and the broccoli
- Put on Instant Pot lid and put the valve on seal.
- Set Instant Pot on manual for 8 minutes at medium pressure.
- Mix chicken soup Keto Chow to the remaining 1/2 cup broth and mix with an immersion blender to make a thick mixture/slurry.
- Once Instant Pot finishes do a quick release and open lid once the valve drops.
- Add the Keto Chow mixture and mix until nice and creamy.
- Add shredded cheese and stir.
- Serve with more cheese and bacon if desired!
For a thicker soup you can blend the whole thing with immersion blender. Also thickens as it sits.