Originally posted on http://community.wearesolo.com/solo-raw-chocolate-pancakes/.
Want to boost your immunity and have a delicious treat These gooey Raw Chocolate pancakes are jam packed with natural sweeteners and antioxidants, get stuck in with this recipe!
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 50ml Almond Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 50g Blended Fine Oats
- 50g Solo Raw Chocolate
- 1 tsp. Cocoa Powder
- Splash of Almond Milk
- 30-40g Solo Raw Chocolate
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the milk mixture and beat until smooth batter. If the mix is too thick, add an extra splash of milk.
- Heat the pan over a moderate heat and cook small pancakes.
- At the same time, prepare the chocolate tipping mixing all ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over the pancakes once cooked.
The post Solo Raw Chocolate Pancakes appeared first on Solo Community.
Continue reading original article…