Originally posted on http://www.jimmyjoy.com/blog/2017/vegan-recipes-three-ways-to-enjoy-your-plenny-shake-pumpkin-spice.
Since we love to change things up and have fun with our products, we invited vegan visual artist and food stylist Ken Hoffman to show us how to get more out of our Plenny Shake Pumpkin Spice. And because we’re all about keeping it fun and simple, these recipes are super duper easy. Even our dog could make them. If we had a dog.
Check out these three vegan recipes from Ken. Which one are you going to try first?
Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup
- Plenny Shake Pumpkin Spice3/4 cup of plant-based milk (soy, rice, almond)
- 1/2 cup of chocolate pieces
- 2 tbsp dried coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp nut butter or margarine
- 1,5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1,5 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix them.
- Add the nut butter and plant-based milk and mix to make a dough.
- Put one tablespoon full of dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Flatten the drop of dough a bit and repeat until the tray is filled.
- Bake for 15…
Continue reading original article…