The Complete Foods survey is back for 2018. An initiative run by Queal and Saturo it’s 2018 guise sees 11 brands team up to, hopefully, pull back the curtain a little on the Complete Foods consumer and learn a bit more about the when, why, how, effects and impact Complete Foods have on our lives.
The 2017 results were really interesting, and can be read in full over here.
Highlights from last year:
- ?51% of respondents have been using Complete Foods for 1 year or more
- ?People try Complete Foods for convenience and nutritional completeness
- ?On average people replace 1 meal per day, 13% uses it for all meals of the day
- ?Unlike what experts expected, 25% lose weight with Complete Foods
- ?The average user is a 30 year old man who is highly educated and cares about sustainability
- ?52% of people who use Complete Foods are flexitarian or vegetarian/vegan
- ?Complete Foods are bought primarily online via the website of the different brands
I’m kind of curious how things change this time around.
Want to get involved in the 2018 survey? Head over here…
The Complete Foods survey is an initiative by?Queal and Saturo,with support?from?Feed,Hol Food, Lently,KetoGenesis, Trinkkost, Pulve, Satislent, Smeal, and Kuasa.