It’s not secret that I’m a huge fan of Huel. Since launch they’ve iterated few a couple of recipe changes and formula tweaks as they strive to make the texture and ingredients even better.
The core ingredients of?oats, pea protein, flaxseeds, brown rice protein, MCT from coconut and sunflower powder haven’t changed, but v2.2 brings a few important changes…
- Removal of carrageenan leading to?improved texture
- Now using natural D-alpha tocopheral acetate as additional vitamin E source
- Changed to retinol acetate for vitamin A
- Increased level of vitamin B12
- Increased the amount of vitamin D
- Changed to calcium citrate as source of additional calcium