Meal Replacement Blend is a nutritionally complete powdered meal replacement shake made in the UK by myprotein. Shipping is available throughout Europe.
Meal sizes are typically 402Kcal with a suggested serving size of 51g powder with 200 - 300ml water and provide 13g fat, 36g protein and 35g carbohydrates, with 4.4g fibre.
When it comes to taste; Meal Replacement Blend is available as banana, chocolate, Strawberry, vanilla.
Previously Active Woman Meal Replacement, still a delicious high-protein, nutrient-rich meal replacement shake
A natural flavoured dairy and protein powder blend with added vitamins and minerals and sweetener. Use in conjunction with food as a Meal Replacement for weight control.
The perfect way to make sure you’re getting all the nutrients you need, even if you’re controlling your calorie intake — being on a weight-loss journey doesn’t mean you should lose important essentials or cut flavour from your diet.
Meal Replacement Blend is a complete meal contains our signature blend of vitamins and minerals, designed to meet your appetite demands and our quality standards. This product boasts a strong macronutrient profile and added minerals, fibre and vitamins, however we don’t sacrifice on taste with our fantastic choice of mouth-watering natural flavours – discover your favourite today!
What are the key benefits?
- Protein – this nutrient dense formula delivers over 18g of protein per serving; this macromolecule supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Calorie content?– perfectly tailored towards calorie controlled and weight-loss diets with approximately 200 calories per serving.
- Formulation?– specific selection of minerals, fibre and vitamins such as Biotin, which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Natural Flavourings – including popular Velvet?Vanilla, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Truffle and Banana Split’selections.
- Added Inulin?– To complement the vitamins and minerals in this blend, we’ve added Inulin. This amazing dietary fibre was recently featured on the BBC’s How to Stay Young? documentary.
If you've tried this we'd love to hear what you thought. Join the site and you can read reviews, write reviews and find Complete Foods. Head here to register or use one of the social login buttons below.
You could login or register to share your reviews, or use one of the Social logins below, it only takes a moment :)
Also from myprotein