These Website Terms and Conditions will apply to: (A) Your use of our website and (B) our contact with you.
The Nutritionally Complete Review (“Website”) is owned and operated in and under the jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you should not access or use our Website.
A: YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this Website:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
- to obtain information on vendors products; or
- for purposes legitimately connected with researching Future Foods; or
- to access or retrieve your past reviews/comments; or
- submit and share your views, reviews and comments on products and services herein
You agree that you shall not:
- access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
- use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
- use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
- Gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or data of other users; or
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent review on this Website.
Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted by said third party, and you may not meta tag any of these marks. By uploading any such assets to the Website you affirm that you are entitled to do so and grant Website permission and license to use them in perpetuity.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights of the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner’s prior written permission.
Nutritionallycompletereview.com is protected by copyright under UK and international law. The re-use of our logo or the creation of derivative works without prior written permission is expressly forbidden.
You are free to include a link to our website directed at any page on the website. This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by third party companies or brands. Occasionally as you browse or use the functionality on this Website we may provide you with links or connect you to websites over which we have no control. These links are made available so you can continue to learn about a particular product and/or make a purchase. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to interact with us and submit and share views with other users. Your use of this Website in these ways is subject to these Website Terms and Conditions that incorporate:
B: OUR CONTACT WITH YOU
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Updates and Changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to by bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This Website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.