With powders it’s easy to forget that we don’t have to consume them as a shake, there are lots of creative ways to mix things up, here’s a quick but pretty tasty looking recipe from Feed.
- 3 Scoops of Feed. banana sport
- 300g vegetable yoghurt
- 150ml milk?(soy, rice, almond – we’d imagine cows milk would go great too)
- Your favorite fruits (Feed. used…
- ? Mango
- 2 Nectarines)
- Handful of Almonds
Making it is simple…
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with your favorite fruit.
Whether it’s a post workout snack or Sunday kickstart breakfast; don’t be afraid of experimenting with your powders, you could end up with some pretty fantastic results (like these DIY meal bars)